2011/12/21

We had a nice 5 days with my mum and her boyfriend, who arrived last friday. We've been to the German (!) Christmas market in Edinburgh, done Christmas shopping in Livingston, celebrated Quinn's 2nd birthday at Softplay and PizzaHut and had a nice Christmas dinner Style feast last night. (Sprouts, Carrots, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, Celeriac Dauphinoise, Stuffing balls, Pork and Chicken and Gravy) This morning we went to get them to the airport and home in time for Christmas. After all this my Christmas spirit has kind of dropped and I am now more looking forward to the new Year, so I shall be doing some last Christmas present stitching today and watch a Christmasy movie to get me back in the mood.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last few days. As usual I forgot to take pictures of the Christmas presents I send back for my family with my mum, oh well.

-----------------

Ich hab nicht wirklich Lust jetzt nochmal alles auf deutsch zu schreiben, aber ok.
Wir hatten 5 schoene Tage mit meiner Mum und ihrem Freund. Wir waren beim deutschen (!) Weihnachtsmarkt in Edinburgh, Weihnachtsshoppen in Livingston und hatten eine schoene Geburtstagsfeier fuer Quinn beim Softplay und Pizza Hut. Gestern hatten wir ein weihnachtliches Mahl, welches mein Schatz ganz allein zubereitet hat und das sehr gut!
(Moehren, Rosenkohl, Sellerieauflauf, Huehnchen, Schwein, Roestkartoffeln, Yorkshire Pudding, Sosse und Fuellung).
Heut morgen haben wir die beiden dann zum Flughafen gebracht und nach all dem, ist meine Weihnachtsstimmung irgendwie gesunken. Um dem entgegenzuwirken werd ich mich jetzt an ein paar letzte Weihnachtsbasteleien machen

Und hier noch ein paar Fotos der letzten Tage:




Keine Kommentare: