2011/11/13

First of all, if you haven't realized yet, my blog is now in english and german. I will do my best to translate my shop into english within the next days/weeks as well.

I finally got around taking pictures of all the new stuff I made recently and am going to put some of these up in my shop. If you would like to order something for Christmas, please keep the Christmas posting dates in mind. Some of the things you will see here are usually only sold at Craft fairs, but if you would like them you can contact me by leaving a comment here or on my facebook.

------------------------------

Ich hab es endlich geschafft die versprochenen Fotos zu machen und einige der neuen Sachen werden im Laufe des Tages in meinen Shop ziehen. Wenn ihr etwas fuer Weihnachten bestellt, denkt bitte an die Weihnachtslieferzeiten. Einige der Sachen die ihr hier seht, werden normalerweise nur auf Handarbeitsmaerkten verkauft, wenn ihr jedoch einen (oder mehr) dieser Artikel haben moechtet, schreibt einfach einen Kommentar hier oder auf Facebook.

Pompadourbags:
available in shop/
erhaeltlich im Shop

(£10/12€ each)





Blog/Facebook only

Shabby chic hearts
(£3/4€ each)


Mini-Pompadour Bag
(£5/6€ for the butterfly
£8/9€ for the green one)

Donkeys
(£8/9€ each)


Keine Kommentare: